You will need:
- 1/4 cup store-bought fig compote or jam
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 4 cups arugula
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- 8 ounces Burrata cheese
- 2 cups quartered fresh figs
- Combine the fig compote with 1 tablespoon water in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, whisking occasionally, until warm and thinned slightly.
- Place two slices of prosciutto on each of four serving plates.
- In a medium bowl, toss the arugula with balsamic vinegar and olive oil, to taste. Divide the dressed arugula among the four plates, placing it atop the prosciutto.
- Carefully slice the burrata and divide it among the four plates. Scatter the quartered fresh figs among the plates then drizzle each salad with the warmed compote.